Have you ever tried to tie a tie, only to end up with a horrible tangled knot? Beginning with these helpful instructions, a sharp-looking tie, a mirror and some patience, you can become an expert in tying a fabulous tie. There are several different ways to tie a tie, this article will list the easiest tie to tie which people called Pratt Knot .
1. Start with the tie inside out. The wide end of the tie should be hanging on the right, and the narrow end on the left. Adjust the tie so that the wider end is a few cms lengthier than the narrow end.
2. Cross the wide end under the narrow end.
3. Bring the wide end over the loop around the neck.
4. Pull the wide end under to complete the loop around the neck. Tighten.
5. Bring the wide end over the narrow end, from left to right.
6. Pull the wide end up through the loop.
7. Bring the wide end down all the way through the knot in the front.
8. Shape the knot into a triangle shape and pull on the narrow end to fasten the tie along the collar.
So choose a tie for yourself , you can take a look on our online shop.